History of Beth Emeth-B’nai Yitzhok Congregation

 

“An Ongoing History of Beth Emeth-B’Nai Yitzhok Congregation, 1950-On” was donated to the JGSGP by Fred Blum, our President.  Fred’s mother was a member of congregation for approximately fifty years.  The synagogue was located in NE Philadelphia.

Click here to view the document.

Last Updated October 2018 Copyright © 2017 Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Philadelphia